The Country Register of Maine publishes six issues a year, on a bi-monthly schedule, starting with the January-February issue and going through the November-December holiday issue.
We aren’t just country, each paper is packed with specialty ads for locally owned shops and businesses, exciting local events, as well as articles ranging on topics from quilting, primitives, crafting, antiques, sewing, vintage, tea, collectibles, local products, recipes and more!
The paper is free for readers and can be found across the state in advertising shops, at local events, and in the following Maine Tourism Welcome Centers: Kittery, Yarmouth, Hampden North & South, Houlton, Calais & Fryeburg. You can also request a year long subscription for $18 (for six issues) or view the paper on line.
Why Advertise in The Country Regsiter of Maine?
- It's effective: "It's the best advertisement we do and gets us the most return for our money." says a primitive gifts and home decor shop owner.
"It's the Retail Shopping Bible", says another shop owner.
- It's affordable! 60 days of effective advertising for one low rate!
- Each issue contains interesting articles, projects, and recipes, with beautiful full color artwork on the cover.
- Distribution is statewide, targeted to people who buy what you want to sell!
- We offer eye-catcing, unique ads and free ad design for use in our publication.
- You'll get a FREE listing on our website and Facebook page.
- The paper is complimentary. It's a free gift to your customers and results in repeat visits to your shop.
The Country Register of Maine
c/o Deborah Daney
600 Country Club Road
Sanford, ME 04073